Are you looking for practical solutions and well-founded advice on registration and recycling obligations for electrical devices, batteries and packaging? You will find the best way for legally compliant registration, compliance with manufacturer obligations and recycling with us. We are by your side every step of the way and help you carry out your tasks.
About us and our goals
SCHEUFER offers suitable compliance solutions for the German and French markets, especially for foreign manufacturers and exporters. We can act for you as an authorized representative and contact person based in Germany in front of the national authorities and registers and perform your legal obligations on your behalf.
We offer our services and advice in German and English, with a focus on the German and French markets, both for customers in Germany, the European Union and worldwide for internationally active customers with needs.
Our services, our accomplishments
We offer standardized and individual solutions. Every customer is different. That is why we develop individual and unique solutions in close consultation. Look around our website and find out about the range of services.
What we can do for you - service
Do you need help with the legally compliant sales of your products? With us you will get the service you need. You decide for yourself which services you need and would like to take advantage of. If you are interested, we will be happy to put together a suitable offer as a compact package solution.
We can support you in bringing your electrical and electronic products, batteries and accumulators as well as packaging onto the market quickly and in accordance with the law in Germany and France and in assuming your product responsibility. We are at your disposal as a national representative and contact person for this purpose.
How we can help you - advice
Of course, you can contact us without obligation, and we will be happy to help you find your way. We want to support you with what you need. We adapt our offer individually to your company requirements and goals.
Note: Please keep in mind that all of the services and performance offers mentioned apply exclusively to the German and French markets. There is currently no EU-wide registration and compliance with manufacturer obligations; the registration and manufacturer obligations must be observed and implemented individually for each EU member state.
The advantages at a glance
- With us you save time and effort – you can concentrate on your core business, such as manufacturing, sales and marketing. We help you as an authorized representative and rely on competent partners for the handling of operational tasks.
- We keep you informed about deadlines and changes in the law – We inform you about outstanding reports and changes and take care of communication with contact persons, such as authorities or national registers.
- We will advise you individually and you will receive an offer tailored to your actual needs at transparent and reasonable costs. You can first inform yourself without obligation before requesting an offer.
Service for electrical and electronic equipment
Service for batteries and accumulators
Service for packaging material
EU Authorized Service
Our services - overview
- Implementation of the EAR registration (WEEE number)
- Fixed and calculable prices
- Trusteeship required by law
- Rapid registration application
- Regularly necessary updates
- All monthly and annual reporting requirements
- Monitoring of all relevant appointments
- Advice on ElektroG / WEEE
Your advantages - overview
- Quick and easy
- Inexpensive and price-conscious
- Our expertise for your benefit
- Based in Germany (EU area)
- Offer based on your needs
- Service in German and English
- Flexible contact
Process - steps and procedure
1. Initial advice and consultation
2. Filling out the customer’s company form
3. Vorbereitung der Unterlagen für die Registrierung
4. Preparation of the documents for registration
5. Application for the WEEE number
6. Control of the registration on a regular basis
7. Quantity reporting to the EAR Foundation (monthly)
8. Follow-up service for the customer
9. Implementation of legally compliant recycling
SCHEUFER - Your authorized representative
We are recognized and certified by the Altgeräte Register EAR foundation as a representative for foreign manufacturers, dealers and importers. Our interested parties and clients are internationally active, well-known companies from all parts of the world
We are at your disposal if you have any further questions or comments. Use our practical contact form to get a non-binding offer.